Graduate Engineer / Trainee Sales Engineer (Satellite Communications) - VR/15880
A Graduate Engineer / Trainee Sales Engineer working on a permanent staff basis in Aberdeen.
The Graduate Engineer / Trainee Sales Engineer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting Account Management / Sales and Operations Teams in the development of cost effective technical proposals.
- Performing analysis of customer requirements to determine the appropriate and most cost-effective solution for meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for the formal bid process and the writing of proposals, specifically for the engineering aspects of the contract.
- Participating in the sales process when specialised solutions are being requested – this will involve the gathering, understanding and presenting of account requirements.
- Contributing information to the market strategy by monitoring and reporting on reactions from accounts.
Experience / Qualifications:
- There will be a technical and a commercial focus to this role so an Engineering Degree qualification is essential for this position.
- A relevant Electronics Degree qualification would be highly desirable.
- Prior placement / internship experience within the satellite communications / VSAT sector would be highly desirable.